BOIS-CAIMAN-1791-CLUB ist auf und Mach mit !

H A I T I - SAK PASÉ _ by The Wellfare Poets




H A I T I - SAK PASÉ _ by The Wellfare Poets

From its monumental revolution and establishment as the first free Black nation in the Western Hemisphere, to its current crisis, Sak Pasé is a cry for liberty and freedom for a nation that has contributed so much to the world; Haiti. The song is played in Cuban Cha Cha Cha with a touch of Hip Hop, with usage of Haitian Creole. Some terms used are Sak Pasé, Nap Bulé, Liberté a Ayiti translated to What's up/Burning or I'm hot/Emancipate Haiti, respectively. Also mentioned is Bwa Kayman, the spiritual site in Haiti where Vodou Priest, Boukman held the ceremony that started the revolution in the 1790's, which is still inspiring ideas of freedom and revolution in the minds of millions around the world. www.welfarepoets.com

Source: Youtube.com

22 .01. 2010

Site Admin